How to book
1) Contact us to check availability ([email protected]) and we will pencil you in with a provisional booking. You can bag spots for others too if you have a group – just let us know their names and email addresses.
2) When you are ready to confirm, log into The Link. NB: If you are an existing client you will need to get your username from the office to allow you to log on for the first time. If you are a new client, then you can head to the Link and Register. Go to your Holiday Folder to Book onto the trip. If you have pencilled others in too, you can ‘invite’ them to book via The Link too (Who’s Doing What Section), and ensure your group booking is all dealt with seamlessly.
3) Arrange payment of your £200 non refundable deposit on The Link via the online credit card payment facility or via BACS.
4) Your invoice will appear on the Link within minutes of booking. Single rooms & bike hire will be added to your final invoice once availability is confirmed. Our standard Discounts will automatically be applied to your invoice or you can add a Discount Voucher code if you hold one.
5) When you receive your holiday confirmation from us you can go ahead and book your flights/arrange your travel. Please check the up to date Airport Transfer times on The Link before booking flights. Transfer times can also be found in the trip notes. For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information, check www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.’’
6) When you have booked your flights, input the details via The Link.
7) Sort out the compulsory Insurance cover (to include cycle touring, medical costs and repatriation please) and get your EHIC card if you don’t already have one (European residents only). You will be asked for holiday insurance details on your holiday. Top Tip: If you arrange insurance when you book you can also have cover in case of cancellation due to injury during your training.
8) Use The Link to ‘meet’ with the other riders on your departure
9) We’ll remind you to pay your balance 12 weeks before your holiday
10) We’ll let you know who your guides are a couple of weeks before your holiday, and contact you the week before with final ‘Meet & Greet’ information
11) Contact us at any time with questions.
12) Turn up and have an excellent holiday.