How to book
1) Contact us to check availability (email@example.com)
2) Complete the online Booking Form (1 per person please) and get an automated email response with Payment options. Check your SPAM or let us know if you don’t receive it.
3) Arrange payment of your £200 non refundable deposit as per the email.
4) When we have your form & deposit we’ll send you your receipt & confirmation details and final invoice (this may take up to 7 days). Our standard Discounts will automatically be applied
5) When you have your invoice and this confirmation from us you can go ahead and book your flights/arrange your travel. For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information, check www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.’’ Drop us a line to let us know the details of your travel, for our records.
6) Sort out the compulsory Insurance cover (to include cycle touring, medical costs and repatriation please) and get your EHIC card if you don’t already have one (European residents only). You will be asked for holiday insurance details on your holiday. Top Tip: If you arrange insurance when you book you can also have cover in case of cancellation due to injury during your training.
7) We’ll remind you to pay your balance 12 weeks before your holiday
8) We’ll contact you the week before your holiday, with final joining instructions.
9) Contact us at any time with questions.
10) Turn up and have an excellent holiday.