We know that trying to coordinate your flight departures with the cycling holiday of your dreams can sometimes be a bit of a headache so with this in mind, we thought we’d give you the heads-up on the flight options from the UK that tie in with our cycling holidays in Europe during 2018. It’s been a monumental task (hours of head scratching in the office…) but we can now share these details and hope they’ll be useful for those clients living in the North of England. You can see here which of our cycling holidays tie in with direct flights from Manchester Airport.
Direct flights from Manchester Airport:
- Tenerife’s Classics – 5th February 2018, 16th February 2018 & 12th March 2018
- Gran Canaria – 28th January 2018, 25th February 2018 & 28th January 2018
- Picos Classics – 19th April 2018, 13th May 2018, 12th August 2018, 19 August 2018
- Raid Corsica – 20th May 2018, 27th May 2018, 30th September 2018
- Pyrenean Classic Cols – 3rd June 2018 & 22nd September 2018
- Dolomites Classics – all trips during Summer 2018
- Raid Alpine – 24th June 2018, 15th July 2018, 29th July 2018, 1st September 2018
- Alpine Classic Cols – all trips in 2018
- Raid Pyrenean – 23rd July 2018 & 27th August 2018
- Ventoux and Verdon Gorge – 21st March 2018
Marmot Tours airport transfers tie in neatly with the local arrival times of all of the above flights, so once on the plane, all you have to do is sit back and look forward to pedalling, while we take care of the rest!