How to book
1) Email [email protected] to check availability for your preferred departure date. Remember to also check availability for single room and bike hire if they are your preference. We will then pencil you in with a provisional booking for a few days whilst you get planning. You can bag spots for others too if you have a group – just let us know their names and email addresses.
2) When you are ready to confirm, log into (or, if you are new to Marmot, register on) The Link. Click on the ‘Book A Holiday’ button and proceed to fill out the form. If you have pencilled others in too, you can also ‘invite’ them to book via The Link (in the ‘Who’s Doing What’ section).
3) Arrange payment of your £400 non-refundable deposit on The Link via the online credit card payment facility (in the Money & Invoices section) or via BACS.
For BACS payments, please use your invoice number as a reference and make payment to the following account:
Account Name: Marmot Tours Ltd
Sort code: 20-50-40
IBAN: GB57 BARC 2050 4083 8383 15
4) Your deposit invoice will appear on the Link within minutes of booking. Single rooms & bike hire will be added to your final invoice once availability is confirmed. Our standard discounts will automatically be applied to your invoice.
5) When you receive your holiday confirmation from us and if our transfer details have already been released you can go ahead and book your flights/arrange your travel. Please check the up to date Airport Transfer times on The Link before booking flights. For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information, check www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.’’
6) When you have booked your flights, please add your details via The Link or email us with them so we can add it for you.
7) Sort out the compulsory insurance cover (to include cycle touring, medical costs and repatriation) and add your details to the Before you go… section of your holiday pages on the Link before the start of your holiday. Top tip: If you arrange insurance when you book you can also have cover in case of cancellation due to injury during your training (unfortunately it does happen more often than you think!)
8) Use The Link to ‘meet’ with the other riders on your departure.
9) We’ll remind you to pay your balance 12 weeks before your holiday.
10) We’ll let you know who your guides are a couple of weeks before your holiday and contact you the week before with final ‘Meet & Greet’ information.
11) Contact us at any time with questions.
12) Turn up and have an excellent holiday!