ABTA & Us
Our Responsibilities as a Tour Operator
We have joined ABTA, the Association of British Travel Agents.
As with most industries, there are regulations applied to Tour Operators to ensure they practice safely and in their clients best interests. ABTA and ABTA members go one step further to help holidaymakers to get the most from their travel and assist them when things do not go according to plan. We are obliged to maintain a very high standard of service to you by working to ABTA’s Code of Conduct.
For further information about ABTA, the Code of Conduct and the arbitraration scheme available to you if you have a a complaint, please see their website (www.abta.co.uk) or contact ABTA direct at 30 Park St, London, SE1 9EQ (Tel 0203 117 0500).
• In line with our ABTA membership (no. Y6184), we hold an insurance policy that gives you full financial protection for all funds you pay us for your holiday.
• We have full Tour Operators Professional and Public Liability Insurance with specialist brokers Campbell Irvine.
• We carry out risk assessments of our holidays to ensure we have thought through every detail.
• We employ staff with the correct experience and skills to ensure you have a safe and fun trip, and have a thorough training programme set up for new staff.
• We comply with the legislation and Tourism Code for the countries we work in.